Playing weekly at the Craigholme Sports Complex, 97 Haggs Road, G41 4RD
- Wednesday Evenings, 9pm to 10pm
- Arrive 8.45 for 9.00pm Face-Off
- Official rules apply
- Maximum stick length 125cms
- Session Cost £7
- We play the short game in the half hall when there are six players or less. More than six players, the full hall.
Last Week's Synopsis
from 'Willie the Whistle'
- It was a 2 v 3 game because there were only 5 Hocers! Well it does happen from time to time. It's okay provided we play the half hall. It was a mega win for the 2-team, the 3-team having the burden of the dodgy goalie, again.
Who can play?
- Any skater, capable of stopping.
- Bring a friend to CSC. NEW Rollerhoc skaters can play FREE for the first time.
- No previous hockey playing experience necessary.
- Players may use inline, hockey or quad skates, aggressive skates not permitted.
- Pads & helmet mandatory.
- Beginner skaters, take lessons first.