- This week we welcome back, Daniel, after a long absence. We hope this is the first of many visits.
- Two game session. The first, total imbalance of the sides. No more needs to be said.
- Second game, level sides, exciting game, close score. Greens going down by the odd goal.
- Fouls: High Sticks, goalies take note. High Balls, a lot of fouls carried.
- Stick-Thrashing is rampant. It is not allowed in Rollerhoc. What is it about this rule that you don't get!! You can challenge your opponent and probe or the ball without clashing the sticks.
Hi there, welcome to the world of Don Morton one of the oldest guys on skates. I invite you to come and play Rollerhoc. This is a fun, fitness, non-contact hockey game that I think you'll enjoy playing.