The easy-play hockey game
for skaters who love wheels
We play for fun and fitness
from 'Willie the Whistle'
- We were in good time to start play promptly. Fast end to end play and some accurate passing. Remember to pass the halfway line first. Blues scored well to begin with, then Greens got in on the act but couldn't quite sustain the advantage letting Blues win by a small margin. No more fouls than usual which, when you think about it, is actually quite a lot.
- Wednesday Evenings, 9pm to 10pm
- Arrive 8.45 for 9.00pm Face-Off
- Official rules apply
- Maximum stick length 125cms
- Session Cost £7
- We play the short game in the half hall when there are six players or less. More than six players, the full hall.
- Any skater, capable of stopping.
- Bring a friend to CSC. NEW Rollerhoc skaters can play FREE for the first time.
- No previous hockey playing experience necessary.
- Players may use inline, hockey or quad skates, aggressive skates not permitted.
- Pads & helmet mandatory.
- Beginner skaters, take lessons first.