for skaters who love wheels
We play for fun and fitness
from 'Willie the Whistle'
- It's a long time since we played a game that ended in a draw, five all. Close scores are more exciting. This indicates how well-balanced the two teams were in spite of Greens playing with a dodgy goalie. There was even less stick thrashing than usual, is the message finally getting across I wonder. Please remember you cannot play the ball after coming off wheels. It's the other side's turn.
When do we play?
- Wednesday Evenings, 9pm to 10pm
- Arrive 8.45 for 9.00pm Face-Off
- Official rules apply
- Maximum stick length 125cms
- Session Cost £7
- We play the short game in the half hall when there are six players or less. More than six players, the full hall.
Who can play?
- Any skater, capable of stopping.
- Bring a friend to CSC. NEW Rollerhoc skaters can play FREE for the first time.
- No previous hockey playing experience necessary.
- Players may use inline, hockey or quad skates, aggressive skates not permitted.
- Pads & helmet mandatory.
- Beginner skaters, take lessons first.